iOS AND ANDROID
SMART HOME APP
Megapixall Smart Home App
• Remotely control smarthome cameras, alarm, and appliances from anywhere
• Add and control multiple devices at once with one App
• Voice control via Google Home and Amazon Echo
• Interworking of multiple smart devices. Devices automatically start/stop working based on temperature, location and time.
• Easily share devices among family members
• Receive real-time alerts to ensure safety
MEGAPIXALL HOME SOFTWARE
Download Megapixall Home from Apple store or Android Store below.
Device Setup Instructions
Download the Megapixall Home App
- On your mobile device, go to the App Store (for iOS devices) or the Play Store (for Android devices)
- Search for “Megapixall”
- Download and install the Megapixall Home app on your mobile device
Create or Log in to Your Account
If this is your first Megapixall Home product, you will be asked to set up an account.
To set up an account:
- Open the Megapixall Home app.
- Select “Register.”
- Follow the in-app instructions to create a new account.
If you already have another Megapixall Home device installed, simply open the Megapixall Home app.
Use your email or phone number to register a new account with us. Choose the country code that corresponds to your location.
You will receive an email or text message with a code to verify your account.
Click on the + Sign to Add a New Device
Tap the + Sign on the top right hand corner, then select Security Camera.
Power on the Device and make sure the device is flashing then click on next step.
Confirm or add your home Wi-Fi network and enter the password for your home Wi-Fi network and select confirm.
The application will now prepare a unique QR code to pair your camera device with your phone. Click continue to view the QR code and place the QR code in view of the camera. If you are using a device other than a camera the application will simply start searching for your device.
The camera will beep to confirm it has seen the QR code. Press I Heard a Prompt button when you hear the beep from the camera.
The app will then program the camera Wi-Fi settings and marry the two devices to your account.
Give your camera a simple name that you can latter reference and add it to a room group. Press Done when complete.